Monday, November 8, 2010

Space Invader

Between winterizing the boat and doing lawn clean-up, I stole away to look at the CB350 tucked into the garage. Okay, I also sat on it and visualized the road beneath the wheels a half dozen times or so, just because I find it irresistible. I am stoked to get working on this bike.
It's particularly exciting with such a wealth of information on the web. And with the shop manual on the way, and the tracking of parts, I am starting to debate where I will do the work. Currently, the bike is in the garage, next to assorted bicycles and boat paraphernalia. But I'm thinking about moving the CB350 to my shop, which is heated and has better light. The move also frees up space for the snow blower, sleds, and other seasonal gear. But perhaps most importantly, it removes the bike from direct view of Katie, who does not share my enthusiasm for the project.
Debate over. Time to clean up the shop and make space for the 350.

1 comment:

  1. Wahoo! Andrew, thanks for the link: http://www.motorera.com/honda/h0350/sport350/sport350.htm

    ReplyDelete