Monday, November 29, 2010

Benefits of a Buddy Bike


Had a few spare moments and pulled out the K4 this weekend; popped in the battery to check the electrical system and found the horn, light, and starter work. Finn liked the horn in particular. Nice rich blast. So good to hear this thing coming back to life.
Despite the 45 degrees, the late afternoon sun made that bike glow. It also revealed a few more things to resolve, like a missing cover of some sort just below the side cover. I also got to pull out my new mufflers and look at how they mount. Looks like i'm missing mounting brackets and perhaps a few other parts.
Lucky for me my buddy Andrew, who turned me on t this bike, also has 72 CB350K4. Makes it easy to see what I'm missing and what I need to fix. That's his bike above, just before he bought it. Andrew, I'm coming by tonight to stare at your bike. 'Hope you don't mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment